Thursday, August 12, 2010

Does anyone know where I can purchase really nice human hair hair extensions?

Said in my friend's exact words:


';Colorful, in all sizes, clip ins, but not thin singles.


I have really short hair and I have to wait for the back of my head to grow out a little more before I can start doing mini ponytails, so I figured I'd just get hair extensions, plus they seem really fun to play with!





Ya see, I'm a bit of a wannabe fashion person. I love looking at peoples hair and makeup like http://gutterface.deviantart.com/ and J-rockers! So I wanted to start actually making my own model pictures with my own style.


But I'm such a knooblet! I'm still figuring out how to do my makeup, and my hair is difficult to style and I don't know how to do it on my own.





These are times when I wish I had a big sister who could teach me these things!';





So can you peoplez send me links to sites that sell hair extentions and OO! Dread extentions! PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSE!!!!!~~~~~~~~~Does anyone know where I can purchase really nice human hair hair extensions?
well a closest beauty supplie store.





i have extensions but there glued in its way better them clipp onns





well be yourself and experiment with yourself like make like teach your self and youll will learn on your ownDoes anyone know where I can purchase really nice human hair hair extensions?
Try this site this is where i got mine from it is http://www.hairtrade.com
foxylocksextensions.com also check out her video tutorials on youtube, they're great ! :D
Human hair extensions http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment