Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dreads- they're uneven what do i do?

before i got dreads i had braids that were about shoulder length, i got tired of getting my hair braided every two weeks so i decided to try dreads but everyone said my hair was too long and soft so i cut it short enough so i could get them, (i didn't cut all my hair off just short enough for dreads). now, the only problem was when i cut my hair it was either cut uneven or the dreads were parted uneven, i had my dreads for a lil bit over a year now and they are getting longer but they look uneven and some are skinnier than the rest and some of my friends playfully tease me and say they are growin ';sideways'; lol whateva dat mean but, i don't know i was thinking about cutting them off and starting over, but i don't like how i look with a haircut and i don't think i would be able to get used to it since i had long hair for over 5 years. is their anything i can do to make my dreads look a little better, i know dreads aren';t supposed to be perfect, but i don't want them to be growing ';sideways';Dreads- they're uneven what do i do?
Dreads are kinda gross... they kill your hair, take them out and use something to help your poor poor hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment