Thursday, August 12, 2010

How Do I Stop My Hair. . .?

FROM BREAKING !!! im mixed with white black and indian and i have always had long thick hair down to the bottom of my back almost and when i went to the beautician to get my ends cut and she cut like 4-5 INCHES OFF ! i was so angry but soon after she cut it my hair started breaking really bad ! LIKE EVERYTIME I COMB MY HAIR ABAGILLION [yes thats an exageration] LITTLE PIECES FALL OUT ! [ about half an inch long each ] AND I CANT STAND LOOKING AT MY LIMP UNHEALTHY SHORT SPLITENDED HAIR ! AND YES I DO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR BUT NOT ALOT MORE LIKE EVERYOTHER DAY BUT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF NOW IVE BEEN WEARING IT JUST NATURALLY CURLY WITH A HEADBAND JUST LEAVING IT ALONE [ I HEARD THAT WOULD HELP] BUT THIS MORNING I GOT UP AND DECIDED I WOULD COMB IT [FOR FEAR OF DREADING] and MORE HAIR CAME OUT THAN EVER ! I SERIOUSLY STARTED CRYING! PLEASE HELP ME I'L TAKE REAL PRODUCTS AND HOME REMEDYS IM SOOOOO SCARED! AND MY HAIR IS SHOWING GROWTH BUT THAT WONT DO ME ANY GOOD IF IT BREAKS OFF !!!How Do I Stop My Hair. . .?
Uh oh! :( I'm so so sorry! I would reccommend using hair strenghtening products. Herbal Essences now makes that hair shampoo for long hair that is supposed to strengthen it, so you can grow your hair as long as you want. Also Pantene has a line for breakage defense, that works great! I would use the strengthening conditioner every night so it can get stronger and stronger and resist breaking. If you have any more questions on more products, just ask.





Hope everything works out!How Do I Stop My Hair. . .?
go to your beautician and tell her the problem.
first see if that person is cerified to do that stuff and than go to a nother person to get i fixed
They sell lots of hair products to help, just make a couple bucks and go to a convienience store.
go to your beautician and tell her the problem.
This is not to be concerned about.This is natural.Atleast 100 piceses of hair fall out every day.But if it's is serious maybe look


at some sites.Here are some sites.Hope that helps:)
go to blackhairmedia.com they have a lot of remedies to get your hair healty of blackhairforum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment