Thursday, August 12, 2010

My boyfriend and I broke up and I am sooooo NOT ok :(?

so my bf broke up with me after he said he loved me and he never wanted to leave. I feel awful everyday now I try to keep my head up but I can't. We broke up b/c he said I was controlling and that I was trying to change him b/c he's a flirt and always writes flirty stuff on girls pages on FB i told him how i felt and he said he'd chane but I found out he was lying and confronted him and he said u don't trust me and u have no business snooping seeing who i'm talking too and since he told practically all the girls he knew they were pretty I felt like just another number and now my self-esteem is basically gone plus no guys ever look or try to talk to me cuz i'm a ';good girl'; and I'm not thick and my hair is natural (dreads) so no guys ever notice me and girls always notice him and in short he basically told me i was lucky to have him now i'm starting to think i'm right :( how do i move on and find some1 elseMy boyfriend and I broke up and I am sooooo NOT ok :(?
Don't let that jerk get you down... You deserve to be with someone who cherishes every day that he is with you, and who only looks at YOU. You're a beautiful person, inside and out. If you weren't, he wouldn't have been with you in the first place. And it's HIS loss, not yours. He can't just have ONE pretty girl who wants him; he's the kind of guy who wants attention from everyone, and you hunny, are a LOT better than that. Soon, he'll realize that. You're a great girl, and who ever will be with you, will be the luckiest guy.My boyfriend and I broke up and I am sooooo NOT ok :(?
From what you say, you are better off without him.





Someone will eventually treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.





It's only a matter of time until you meet them!
I'm sorry sweetie, but he sounds like a prick. You can do much better. If he didn't make you feel special or loved, you are better off without him.
get over it... find some1 new please :) do it for my hun :p

No comments:

Post a Comment