Thursday, August 12, 2010

Very long and sort of sad poem, please comment?

i thought that i defeated you,


i thought that you were dead.


but now you came back for me,


you fill my soul with dread





you've taken so many away from me


you seem to never stop


you've already started attacking me


and from the inside i start to rot.





i have so much to live for,


i cant lose to you now


right when i thought i was winning


i still cant believe how





im not ready to go


i cant leave so fast


my life only started


i really want it to last





mom says to be string


roddy says to not give up


but your not listening to me


i wish you would just stop





why do i have to go


do you even have any reasons


why not wait for some more years


for a couple hundred seasons





im not ready and never will be


i just cant say goodbye


please just leave me alone


i still want to try





i still don't understand


why you want to take me life


cant you take my arms or legs


because i want to stay alive





i don't want to answer that call


but heaven keeps on calling


and the more sicker you make me


the more tears that are falling





your growing bigger inside of me


so why cant i control you?


we're going to die together


so why wont you just be true?





i know its in your nature


like the bee's and the cattle


but why wont you let me


win just this one battle





mom cries by my side


roddy gets more scared everyday


i wish i could get rid of you


i wish there was a way





if only i can see you


id say these words to your face


and how you fill my soul with hate


and how your life's biggest disgrace





im getting weaker everyday


maybe i should just give in


but i know i cant do that


because roddy wants me to win





my hair starts to fall out


im getting very short on air


sometimes i cough out blood


this sickness i just cant bare





so many people fight this


this never ending war


so many people die from you


and still you some more





grandma got sick from you as well


its why shes in heaven


when you took her away from me


i was a still a kid only seven





soon i wont be able to move


i'll suffer from this fate


the angels will come and get me


and take me through heavens gate





mom is too sad to sleep


roddy cries through out the night


i don't want to lose to you


im willing to try to fight





if only i could show you


the pain you make people go through


id take away your loved ones


then i would come for you





id show you this sickness


in words i can not explain


cancer you deserve it most


you deserve to feel this pain





my eyes get blood shot red


my skin is pasty and pale


you seem to never give up


your stragedy just wont fail





doctors and nurses all tell my mom


that i havent got much time


and that im getting even more ill


and im starting to lose my mind





i can see familiar faces


but i cant remeber there names


are you sure they actually know me?


or do they just feel sorry for my pain





my body is too weak to move


and my eyes are to sore to see


i want to be with my mom


i want to hold onto my roddy





theres strangers all around me


they surround my hospital bed


are they here to try save me?


or are they waiting for me to be dead





cancer im so confused now


i dont remember who i am


i cant recall any of my past


so i guess im all alone again





cancer youve always been there


so before you take me heres one request


tell roddy and mom i love them


and that i fought my very best





the person roddy is my close friend.


im 15 and all of it is true im battling


and i think i can beat this :)


this is just when i was feeling extremely sadVery long and sort of sad poem, please comment?
first off, good luck with your battle, i know you can win it .. :)


second, wow!! just wow... breathtaking peice of poetry, filled me with loads of different emotions and kept me guessing what the issue was all the way until you mentioned its name.


I Loved it


you should get this published somehow, you'll get really really good comments and reviews, i can assure you.





once again, good luckVery long and sort of sad poem, please comment?
The emotions you convey in your poem are impressive and forceful. I know what it's like to feel such despair and the need to get those feelings out and recognized. At 15, I think you have a tremendous amount of talent, I run across people my age that can't even come close to your ability in this poem. Keep writing, keep battling and I hope to read many of your poems to come year after year!

No comments:

Post a Comment