Thursday, August 12, 2010

Starting natural Dreadlocs on little boys?

I have an 8 year old son and am having the hair wars with him. He has curly hair but it is coarser than mine. If I get it cut I like it short (longer time between trips to the barber), but he likes to be able to twist and play with is so he likes it long. The battle happens when he doesn't do anything with it, so it is an unruly mess. I am thinking of getting him twists or starting dreads. I don't want to put a lot of goop in his hair to start them. How do I get them to come in naturally.Starting natural Dreadlocs on little boys?
Why in heaven's name would you do that to your son! Just keep it cut short. Dread locks are horrible looking nasty things! Don't do that to your son.Starting natural Dreadlocs on little boys?
well...if you never comb it and let him sleep on it and never do anything to it at all....it will eventually start to mat together and lock up and form dreads.....but the only bad thing is they will be ugly and diferent sizes....like t-pain or bob marley
whoa you're like the coolest mom ever! haha I've never seen an 8 year old with dread locks, I bet it will be adorable :]


You can just twist his hair into a bunch of little ponytails (as thick or as thin as you like) and if it's as tangly and unruly as you say it is, they will form on their own. I little hair gel could help the process.


Good luck!
http://www.dreadheadhq.com/make_dreadloc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment