Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is this interesting start??? SHORT PLEASE READ!!! honestt!?

Prologue











I inhaled oxygen and looked down into the ocean. My fingers were tremulous as I closed my dark blue eyes. I felt my knees deteriorate as I got closer and closer to the edge of the rocks. As I neared the edge of the rocks, I felt a hint of doubt. Could I really do this? Was this really the only way for me? Surely there was some other option. This couldn't be it. It just couldn't. I opened my eyes slightly and the rock crumpled and I was falling with the rocks. My heart raced a million miles an hour. I hit the water and sank, fear threatening to overwhelm me as I struggled against the tide to gain control. My heart raced and the little air I held burned in my lungs, as with a sinking feeling of dread I realized I could not move. My dress had caught on the rock. I pulled and pulled, trying not to lose my head and give into terror, but it was no use. I was trapped, and now all my remaining oxygen was gone. I held my golden locket, the locket I’ve had since I can remember. My body began to sink; I had no energy to even try to move my finger. I closed my eyes, and before I knew it, my consciousness had departed.





Chapter 1


Can you lay your life down? So a stranger could live? Can you take what you need, but take less then you give? Could you close every day, without the glory and fame? Can you hold your head high, when nobody knows your name? All of that makes a good person. A person who doesn’t care what anybody else thinks or does. Somebody who enjoys life, so when life gives them lemons, they make lemonade. I don’t know whether I am one of those people or not. I haven’t seen anybody sine about two years ago. I don’t know exactly what happen. All I know is that I am here for a reason. My name is Alexandra LovĂ©. Or at least that is what I think it is. I don’t have a lot memory from before the accident.


I was with my boyfriend, Ilan. My parents didn’t exactly like him very much. I loved him. We were together for 2 years. The very last thing I remember was being in a plane with him and I couldn’t breathe. I woke up curled up in a ball, frightened, terrified. I don’t know why I was. I just fell back asleep-or maybe I passed out. A man was walking towards me, he was unfamiliar, and he was telling me to be quiet. I never saw his face, it was pouring rain and he was in a black raincoat and a torch.


I woke up in the dewy morning. I could smell the freshness in the air, and how the birds sang for the picture-perfect, beautiful, island. The sand was a pure, rich, and white. The water was a crystal clear blue and looked as if it went on forever. I let the water come up and touch my sunburned toes. It felt so nice, as my wiggled my wet feet into the sand. My dark, wavy, brown hair was growing longer each day.


I kneeled down as I let crystal blue water come up through my fingers, and I splashed it across my smooth, sunburned face. The scent of the morning woke me up.


“Morning, Paco!” I exclaimed at the colorful bird. I pet him lightly, as he rubbed his colorful wing on my wrist.


I laid my hair behind my ears and smiled joyfully at my world. This island, this beautiful island, was all mine. It was my own world.Is this interesting start??? SHORT PLEASE READ!!! honestt!?
short my as*Is this interesting start??? SHORT PLEASE READ!!! honestt!?
and you're 13¿


its good,no masterpiece but for some1 your age,its good.
It's okay. But it needs more emotion. It's like you're telling a story but not feeling it.
Honestly, I think you're one of the few thirteen kids that could write.





You really have a good imagation, and a good noggle, I might add. :)





Keep your chin up, keep writing. Don't let anyone walk over you! Then god knows, your name might be everywhere one day!





:D
Lol. That wasent short.


It was good. I really like it I wanna know wat happens.


Ugh I wanna know! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment