Thursday, August 12, 2010

Should i get cornrows or gel twists. (19 year old black guy)?

I have a short afro and in a month or two i'm going to get either cornrows or gel twists. What i really want are DREADLOCKS, but my hair ain't long enough right now. So i was thinking, should i wait a few months to get gel twist and let them lock into dreadlocks, or should i just get cornrows and let my hair grow more before i start my twists.





I've seen some people start with little twists probably when their hair was about 2-3 inches long, similar to the length needed for cornrows; however, i don't know how easy it would be to mess them up with them being so small since i move around in my sleep. I had cornrows like 5 years ago.and i remember waking up all the time with my do-rag off my head and on the floor next to my bed lol. Not to be rude but, i think both of the styles look great so i don't really care what yaw think looks better...What i'm concerned about is what's best for my future dreads.





Please don't try to dissuade me from dreadlocks. I've thought long and hard about it, and its my personal choice.





Thank you very much in advance.Should i get cornrows or gel twists. (19 year old black guy)?
Get cornrows they are sexy :)Should i get cornrows or gel twists. (19 year old black guy)?
Jerry curl
id wait for dreads

No comments:

Post a Comment